All models now twice as powerful
Click here for details
This compact system is best suited for providing sound to individuals in quiet areas, such as offices, high-end retail, galleries, waiting rooms, or the home.
The larger surface of this version provides an extended listening area, as well as more available power. This makes it better suited for noisier environments, or areas requiring more coverage, such as museums, trade shows, supermarkets, and many retail environments.
- Each speaker panel is only 1/2" (1cm) thick, making installation simple.
- Custom sizes and shapes are available for special applications.
- Legacy circular versions are still available.
- All systems include both the Audio Spotlight speaker panel and processor/amplifier, as well as any necessary connection cables. Just add a source of audio (CD player, etc.) and your system is ready for use.
Audio Spotlight® transducer
- 16" (40 cm) and 24" (60 cm) sizes standard, custom sizes and shapes available
- Each speaker is only 1/2" (1 cm) thick
- AS-16 weight: 5.5lbs (2.5kg)
- AS-24 weight: 12.5 lbs (6kg)
- Wall, overhead or flush mounting
- Black or white color standard, other colors available
- Maximum audio output: 85 dB @ 1kHz, 100 dB @ 4kHz
- Audible to 200m
- Compatible with standard loudspeaker mounting accessories
Sound beam® processor/amplifier
- Worldwide power input standard (100-240V 50/60Hz, 24VDC option)
- Standard chassis approx 6" (w) x 7" (l) x 1.6" (h)
- Audio input: Standard line level, RCA input
- High Efficiency:
- 30W max draw (AS-16)
- 65W max draw (AS-24)
- Fully CE compliant
- Fully realtime sound reproduction
- Rackmount available - 1U space holds two amplifiers
- Custom configurations available by request
Technical Specifications and Dimensions Sheet - PDF